TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 09-02-2011, 10:19 PM   #43
Shenlon
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowknight1 View Post
Ummm, the Cats WERE tyrants. Seriously, the lizards were slaves, the dogs were being beaten in the streets, while cats pretty much lived the good life. Lion-O is the best thing to happen to the Cats.
The cats were slaves also , maybe slaves that had it 100x better than the rest , but still slaves.

and the real Tyrant was Mumm-Ra not the Cats. The cats had to do as Mumm-Ra ordered or they would be killed like the rest.

or maybe you mean in the recent past (1st Episode) and you are right. They treated the dogs and the lizards horribly , but these both took place in the slums of the town with not the nicest bunch of cats around.. The one who beat the dog also tried to rob Lion-O he did not care who he was robbing. , and we cannot be sure if Claudis sanctioned the lizards in stocks or not.. and I agree that Lion-O will bring peace to 3rd earth.

I just have always had an idealistic image of the Cats and I do not want to lose that now. But maybe that is what they want , the grey area , not straight good versus evil.

Last edited by Shenlon; 09-02-2011 at 10:26 PM..
Shenlon is offline   Reply With Quote