Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 02-29-2012, 08:03 PM   #12
HOMBRE X
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravenxl7 View Post
Looks fantastic. Any idea on how many of these you'll be making and how much you think you'll be selling them for? Also, if the first batch sell fast (and I'm sure they will), would you consider making a second batch? I can't imagine passing one of these up, but I'm not sure I'll have the money saved up for the first run...

Out of curiosity, would you consider making a second version in show-accurate colors? Would be interesting to have one in the prototype colors and one in the show colors next to each other.

Edit: Welcome to the site. Hope you have a great time on the site. I know I have. Also, sorry for bombarding you with the questions, lol. With the prospect of one day owning a reproduction Mad Bubbler, it's hard to not get overly excited and rush to SOOO many questions, lol...

Anyways, the sculpting looks amazing, and honestly, if I didn't know any better, I would have thought this was an original prototype. If you're willing to say, what have you worked on in the past?
thankyou for your words
well Im working in mexico for a little toy company, and have experience with toys,
and Im frist make customs for MOTU figures like HE-RO , SHADOW WEAVER , SCORPIA , IMP , LOOKEE AND QUEEN MARLENA
so I decide to make Mad bubbler for a loong time , so here its finished
and Im very happy to see the reacction on this forum!!!
HOMBRE X is offline   Reply With Quote