Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-05-2012, 09:17 PM   #3449
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by ji28 View Post
First I apologize for my English writing it is not my mother tongue.From childhood I am chee-o you show up totally in ep 26 of the old series, but we are not in the old series, returning to the news.
The scene of the kiss although terrible you have raison d'etre, so much for leon-o same as for tygra.
Cheetara kisses tygra like gratitude ( the theories can be here ) because unlike lion-o you would not conform with a touch of hands or a kiss in the cheek, tygra with having kissed each other's is all right for his pride although cheetara keep leon-o after.
leon-o depends on what cheetara say him, on the kiss, fight for what you want, something that you have not done because everybody was up against him, soled were accepting it why the sword chose it. Otherwise you will stick at his journey and achieve obtaining what you need, but stagnate in the growth because we all needed positive reinforcement for the better, unlike tygra than right now to had positive reinforcement even in excess, wilykit has wilykat, cheerara you had give it clergymen and panthro is a full-fledged adult.
Chee-o is real because wilykit practically says it with its jokes and in spite of being a girl women always are very perceptive.
Always it can happen for writers to do something illogical and say that it is the correct thing, but it is necessary to see something in star wars in the triangle had german, in henrry lopez ( j.k.r ) henrry never demonstrated romantic interest in herm, therefore the couple chee-o is quite viable.
Welcome to the fight!
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote