TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 03-29-2012, 12:13 AM   #16
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
It could just be that the next season won't be on until 2013. Especially if they have more hiatuses.
I wouldn't mind that, but with how poorly CN has been handling the show so far, I would rather this be a sign that WB is moving it to a different channel. Either way, as long as they find a way for it to continue on, I'll be happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spike78a View Post
i would be inclined to think this might be possible if it weren't for Bandai's poor Thundercats booth at the Toy Fair. would the WB want to continue a show if a toy company and network have already lost interest in it?
Bandai's lackluster Toy Fair booth is most definitely not a sign that they've lost interest. It was a sign that Bandai was poorly planning the reveal of the second wave. Instead of revealing everything back in November, they should have kept quiet till Toy Fair rolled around. Sure it would have been a longer wait, but it would have made for a great Toy Fair.

All-in-all this is most definitely a wait and see situation, but this bit of news definitely isn't helping the current mood of things...