Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-16-2012, 07:23 PM   #4903
Eclipse
Witch Doctor
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
What is worse, a thank you kiss (she said I owe you a thank, they put that there for a reason) or being dishonset? The writers could have had her kiss him at any time, but they waited until the end and had her say I owe you a thank you. They did this in the JL.

My 12 year old niece is not into boys and she probably won't date until a lot later. Her parent are strict. They teach her morals. None of the kids are into that. They play a lot of sports and are really into school.

The whole scene was ambiguous. DN said she chose tygra..........not mummra. You don't find that odd? He did even touch any more on the subject, but maid sure he put in ............
You don't expect me to answer nor make excuses for what the writers and producers of the show do, right? I merely let you know why a certain message is potentially dangerous to children the ages the show is aimed at. Let's hope they know what they are doing.

Also, after Avatar TLA this is the first non-Disney cartoon we are watching. I have no idea what "they" have done with JL but is these the same creative team behind both shows?
Eclipse is offline   Reply With Quote