TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-10-2012, 04:08 PM   #127
MegaGearX
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
OMG, call the police, because I think it is better that your hero tygra doesn't have a soul.

Who said he was better off, we are talking about who stands out in a episode.

Lets see, what is more popular. A diplomate lion-o or a mecha tygra. I think tygra wins. MJ was never going to hurt his boy or your boy. I think kids would actually buy mecha tygra.
Only in your world will a defeated and strapped down Tygra with his soul sucked out into a malfunctioning mech somehow be better off than a Lion-O who helps to resolve the situation and rescue the defeated Tygra.

And that last statement proves that you aren't listening. I'm not on any teams here. If Lion-O OR Tygra does something awesome OR stupid, I'm calling it out.

Quote:
Tygra should be weak, because this is not his show. This is lion-o's show, to bad MJ doesn't see that. You just don't want to admit it.

Because I am OS fan and I was hoping it would get better. After 26, it won't matter.

I have been waiting for this lion-o to be like the lion-o from the OS.
This isn't the original series. Lion-O is surrounded by children and other teenagers like he is, with the sole exception of Panthro. In the original series, the other more experienced Cats and Jaga served as mentors, raising the naive Lion-O. It's a world of difference this time.

And this isn't Tygra's show. He's gotten his ass kicked multiple times this season and has gotten over thinking that he should be Lord of the ThunderCats because of his defeat while being in charge.