Thread: WIP Thunderswords
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 01:30 PM   #39
Saint Phe
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by >EXO< View Post
What's an Emrick? lol.

I've uploaded the swords a while back but they returned with this message that it was unprintable... which was weird because it's the same exact models that I ordered from them for my updated prototypes which I still haven't recieved. They sent me a message about having a backlog. I figured out the problem, which wasn't model related... it was more of a file creation issue.

in case you guys are wondering here's a screen shot of the updated hilt...

Concerning the people that want swords for the smaller figs... Did you want this 80s model or the new cartoon model? I can easily scale it down but if it's an issue with the floppiness I'd like to know.

Also, I'll be away for the remainder of this week and early next. I can browse the forums with my phone but I mght not be able to reply, so if you send me a PM I might not get to it as quickly as I'd like. Thanks!
I would love to have a scaled down set for the smaller figures. It does not matter to me whether they are the classic or modern set. Just whatever is easier and faster for you. And yes, floppiness is the reason I am not satisfied with the ones I already have.
Saint Phe is offline   Reply With Quote