TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 06:13 AM   #155
BB Shockwave
Thunder Kitty
I called it, Vultureman! And man, I love this guy. He is not a nice guy, but man, he has valid reasons not to trust the cats, and is not a moustache-twirling villain. I am intrigued how (and even if at all) he will come to serve Mumm-Ra.

Pumyra surprised me, but I guess her hatred of Mumm-Ra is even stronger then that of Lion-O's. Guess she should take a look into the Book as well to see where such actions lead.

Love also how we learn that not only the Book knows of the past, the birds obviously were better historians then the cats. And the aerial race was really awesome. I found myself worried Tygra would lose and they'd lose the stones - after all, happened once already with the Duelist.

I really hope the show continues, as I fully expect things will escalate a LOT now that the cats have pretty much declared war on the birds as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
He can't just let lion-o shine in one episode by himself. This is a joke.

The ending of the season will have lion-o fight mummra for 2 minutes (like the flashback) and lion-o will hit mummra with a lucky shot. While tygra will beat the other generals.

I am so done with him. You were right when you talked about what he did in BM brave and bold.
In the previous episode, Lion-O saved Tygra who got captured and turned into a robotic monster. Or does your long-term memory only work in 2 days?

Seriously, if all your posts are putrid MJ and Tygra hatered, please, do us a favour, stop posting. This is not 4chan. What you are doing is trolling, and on a properly moderated board, all your double/triple posts would have been removed already.