TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-12-2012, 02:37 AM   #322
dragon818
Thunder Kitty
I've had over 20 people sign the petition so far and I'm hoping that my other 700 FB friends will do the same. This show definitely needs a second season!!!

I agree with what Joe wrote. Cartoon Network dropped the ball in marketing and advertising Thundercats. As for the toys, I think the quality could have been better but I think the sales are not as good, not because the toys are bad or kids don't want them but because parents are watching what they buy in this economy.

I'm not sure how true this is but someone from Deviant art is saying WB has cancelled the show. I really hope that it's not true and if it is we need to keep urging people to sign the petition. You can read the comments here about the show being cancelled.

Thundercat48 on deviantART

deviantART: Thundercat48's Journal

I really love this reboot. I've been a huge fan since the original and I actually like the ns better. I also really want to see how this story ends. Cartoon Network really sucks in not promoting these great shows and for canceling them after just one season. It reminds me of Symbionic Titan where they cancelled it right after 20 episodes.

Here's the link again to sign the petition. It's at 604 right now and looking to try and reach 1000. Let's keep trying to save Thundercats!!!

http://www.change.org/petitions/warn...another-season