TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-28-2012, 01:23 PM   #46
Epitaph
The Hidden One
Quote:
Originally Posted by stormbringer View Post
Great episode. I wonder how the other Thunderians who are enslaved at Plundarr, will respond to Lion-o? Probably not any better than Pumyra did at first.
I was thinking about that. Now, we know that Lion-O will be a good king, has shown so much growth since the first episode. But to the Thundarians, he's still the same almost-kitten with his head in the clouds, chasing legends and stories, showing up late for important ceremonies, and still physically inferior to Tygra. Maybe some of them will have been protected by him in the slums, but that's the best you could hope for.

Tygra did warn him, saying that perhaps he should care about what the citizens of Thundara think of him. As admirable as it is that he's willing to be different from his father and project his own image, he's going to have a hard time shaking that image from his people's minds. It'll be hard to unite the animals when his own people have very little faith in him.

I'd actually really like to see that come to a head a some point, especially if the people still support Tygra as their potential leader. It'd be a nice chance for Tygra to display support for Lion-O, or for Lion-O to win them over.

Sidenote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
It could go that way, or Lion-O could end up with a female version of his brother. Now that,would be something else
That is a truly terrifying prospect, no? XD
Epitaph is offline   Reply With Quote