Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

Thread: Wave 3 ideas
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2012, 09:20 PM   #26
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmorhideMB2 View Post
I agree with most of you guys, but I want to six inch V2 liono and panthro.
I think both are inevitable to eventually be made. I just hope they don't forget to make some more villains at the 6" scale. Then again I'm also hoping they release the 6" Mumm-Ra figure with the addition of his wings at some point...Which could happen, but it's hard to say whether or not they will actually do it.

My biggest hope for the inevitable 6" Panthro v2, is that they take the opportunity to finally release a properly gray figure of him. I'm tired of seeing night-time Panthro's.

I was thinking about the Driller recently, and if we ever get a toy of him, I imagine he'll probably be sold in the price-point that the cycles, lizard cannon, and Tyger Flyer have been. Would make him a decent size, and allow for at least one decent gimmick. Not sure who they would/should include with him though. Maybe another release of Grune, or another variation of the lizard soldiers. Would be a good opportunity to get either a properly colored Panthro out there, or a figure of Lynx-O. Lynx-O might not make much sense in a set like that, but it'd be cool to see him made.

Last edited by Ravenxl7; 03-09-2012 at 09:25 PM..
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote