TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 05:46 PM   #119
Arcticfox
Thunder Kitty
Yes I am a Lion-o supporter and did want the pairing, but who told Cheetara what happened in the Astral Plane? I have seen the episode twice now and I'm sorry Tygra is still a Jerk. People need to walk in some shoes here. If Tygra was my other brother I'd have some issues with him. I know there cats and all but purposly breaking a branch? then leaving him there? No I'll go get help hang on. How long and how far away was this place from where the king was? If I was left down there and didnt know if someone was comming for me I'd be scared. Plus all the past stuff! Yes he is older yes he doesnt have the sword. Good Lord help your younger brother out guide him help him to become stronger don't keep kicking him down. If you were in his place how would you feel being bullyed all your life. If Lion-o feels at times he's ahead I'm sure we would rub it in.

Yes Jaga said you won't be alone but what does he have? If you fell for a girl in school who touched you and kissed your cheek before a big game and then after the game she's kissing your brother I'm sure you'd be thrilled too. Yes Lion-o is a teen but didnt we all make stupid mistakes when we were younger and thought we could do it all.

I don't want an excuse from cheetara, if she made her choice then hopefully the series can move on. I would just not turn my back on either of them. Out of the whole clan of cats who can Lion-o turn too now? I mean he did ask her alot. Honestly who do you think can help him be a better person now?
Arcticfox is offline   Reply With Quote