TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 01:14 AM   #80
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lioconvoy View Post
Alright, let me get this straight: the general consensus of this thread is that if Dan Norton IMPLIED something, then it's true. But if he outright states that's not the case, then it's "safe to say he's been fussed at and his covering his tracks"?

I sure hope you people are on stationary bikes. That way, you can still burn calories with the amount of back-pedaling you're doing.
Wow, you are REALLY gullible... Norton came out and was honest with us, something nobody else was, or ever is, going to do. He was obviously bitched at by someone higher up than him (either on the CN or WB side of things, it's impossible to tell which). To keep his job he then sent out the second statement, which is an obvious attempt at pulling the wool over our eyes, and to try to get us to buy into the lie that there is ANY hope for this show having any kind of a future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnight View Post
As a thundercats fan I liked the series. The only problem I had was the tygraxcheetara relationship after season 1. I think that was a huge disappointed and annoying in the season 2 series.
There was no "season 2" beyond the planning stages. All we got was the first season they had planned out, which CN decided to split up into two blocks. Which wouldn't have been a bad idea if they didn't put so much time between the two...

Considering this is something they're also doing with the Green Lantern toon, I have no confidence in it lasting beyond it's first season either. Though in the case of GL, I like it, but I wouldn't miss it if it went away after just on season. Especially since Mattel seems to have no plans to support it toy-wise...

Last edited by Ravenxl7; 09-05-2012 at 01:16 AM..
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote