Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 02:16 PM   #1038
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
Looked like a make out to me. Kind of long for a chaste kiss. Is this semantics ? I'm not sure.

I wont say Cheetara and Lion-O getting closer didn't make Tygra feel threatened. I would feel the same way if someone I had feelings for was with someone else right in front of me. Seems pretty natural to me. Fact is he had accepted that Cheetara may have had feelings for Lion-O, but she chose to correct him by telling him she had feelings for him (Tygra) . Why would she lie and pretend when he was already ready to accept her being with his brother? That would just cause unnecessary conflict. You think this show is a mess now, imagine what it would be after something like that?
Why would she lie, people don't lie to themselves? She went tygra because he was hurting most. Now they both have hurt lion-o. Your telling me she did not feel guilty. She said she felt she was at fault. There is already conflict. If either one felt that way, they would have made said something, we are talking 8 years of no interaction. I am sorry, I would not have the same feelings for someone over 8 years.

See, I am not a hater. My brother likes someone and they are getting close to each other, I don't come in and try to take her. That is because I love him. If I did, I would feel really bad.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote