Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-31-2012, 09:30 PM   #189
stac
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
The spirits took forms that Lion-O was comfortable with. I think that pretty much confirms that they were manifestations of his own mind, not translated consciousness from the gang. Seeing as Lion-O is not comfortable with T/C it makes sense that he would see her as he wants to, as someone who is interested in him.
I don’t understand how the spirits taking forms Lion-O was comfortable with automatically means that they were completely manifestations of his mind. Jaga talks of the spirit stone as though it is almost sentient: “The spirit stone has deemed you worthy of another chance.” Is it that the magic of the spirit stone took the form of those he was comfortable with? In other words, independent or autonomous spirits took the form of those Lion-O was comfortable with.

Or was everything he experienced simply in his mind? If everything, including the spirits were simply manifestations of his own mind, then the trials were something he imagined himself. I’m asking because I don’t know what happened in the original series so I can’t compare.
stac is offline   Reply With Quote