TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 03:04 AM   #8
JASONKAT
Thunder Kitty
@si3ge The thing you just describe on a TC'S game is what i was trying to say on an actual gaming system other than (pc).
I know 3rd person shooter" is not a tc's form but a view of the game ..is where we can see them (back view) as you play along, not just hands and claws,
And like you said. diff cats could have special moves or options to get places others cant.
picking locks, jumping high, moving heavy things around, speed, fighting, all of this could b perform by diff cats. and sumtimes neither but work as a team to defeat a cernt level. or villian.
On the plus side i would want sum realness of picture in them as well as movements, nice backdrops shadows, and for the love of god. an xtended game, not a 30 or an hour of gaming but real good challages . I know im asking for to much but If done right, it could b a bestseller.
But the way sum of these game creators are these days, they make anything just to catch a paycheck. not putting their hearts into it.
I know 1st hand if i knew how to mke a game, id put my heart into every single game i throw out there so that every dollor spent by you guys, would mean sumthing. but since im not a game designer, i hope sumbody outthere are and i hope 1 of em realizes this.. a thundercats is a classic game waiting to happen. ONLY IF DONE RIGHT! not like gi joe, psh. lol
JASONKAT is offline   Reply With Quote