Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 10-07-2011, 09:49 AM   #19
krazycp
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by si3ge View Post
for the classics i think the 16.99 price point is very fair. i bought 1 lion-o to open and 1 to keep in box. the one i opened has fantastic articulation. that along with its size and really cool attachable clawsheild with dagger slot make it well worth the price IMO.
as far as availability... my local Wal-Mart's and TrU's all seem to be carrying a variety of figures. i tried to buy up what i thought would be rare to find FIRST so i could get all the popular/overstocked ones later. as i kept returning to look for more figures i found that everytime they restocked there was more and more variety. at first i saw no cheetara's at all but now everytime i go i see at LEAST 1 of her in stock. i now see many more wileykit/kat's in stock too.
i think youre right and at first they stocked up heavily with Lion-o's and Mumm-ra's but it seems in my town that as everyone started to sell the toys they restocked the section how it should be.
That's why you have to consider the case collation. Each case came with like a bunch of Lion-o's and Mum-Ra's and a few Tigras but only 1 Panthro, Cheetara, and the Wily's. So, if they want more Cheetaras, for example, they can only get 1 if they order an entire case.
krazycp is offline   Reply With Quote