TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

Thread: WIP Thunderswords
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2011, 03:25 PM   #48
>EXO<
Thunder Kitty
Hi guys... swords are finally up. Be careful of which ones to click on because there's a lot more than I planned on putting up.

8" scale long form sword only
8" line Sword of O (full form only) by exodigital on Shapeways

8" scale 3 sword set
8" line Sword of O (all three forms) by exodigital on Shapeways

8" scale 3 sword set w/o eye
8" scale figure Sword of O (all form w/o eye) by exodigital on Shapeways
the set of eyes
8" figure line eye assembly by exodigital on Shapeways
These are only available in a aset of 3 because the eyes maybe too small for just one set and could get lost, so I put them in sprues

Long Swords in all 3 scales
3 scales Sword of O (full for only) by exodigital on Shapeways

4" scale long sword
4" scale Sword of O (full form only) by exodigital on Shapeways

6" scale long sword
6" scale Sword of O (full form only) by exodigital on Shapeways

I set the default to the material White Strong Flexible and Polished because that's the material I tested and recommend. As a note, the polishing feature does rub off a minute amount of detail but the flat surfaces are smoother.

There are other materials (and colors) that people may want like the semi transparent ones (there are no true clear materials on Shapeways). I've never ordered metals from Shapeways... way too expensive for me.

For the eye set for the swords without eyes, I made frosted ultra detail the default, but I guess maybe the red WSF can be used because it's already red. FUD has really good sharp detail though.

Of course these print outs may need cleaning and sanding to take off build materials.

I've tested these items as you know, but I can't test them in every material. they do have a really good forum where you can research things more if you feel like finding out more about the material before you buy.

Thanks.

Last edited by >EXO<; 10-19-2011 at 03:34 PM..
>EXO< is offline   Reply With Quote