TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 10-30-2011, 07:04 PM   #57
Ulisa
Thunder Kitty
It's interesting, when they introduced the ideas of the tracking down these other stones, the first thing that popped into my head was a revamped version of "Tower of Traps" for one of them:

maybe a piece of one of the stones or clues to their whereabouts or even the stone itself stuck atop an old rigged fortess. The twins, in their own fashion, decide to get it themselves due to their desire to prove themselves. In the classic series, that was an issue they dealt with a few times, a desire to prove themselves among adults who were older and stronger than them, and in many cases, had additional talents than them: (speed, strength, etc)

I will say, I like the way they've set the two up in this series though. I think their relationship with Lion-o could prove to be an interesting one. It was one of my favorite relationships in the old series; he seemed like a protective older brother to them, understanding where they were coming from but also providing an authority if need be. Considering Lion-o's reaction in the new series when they first came in, I think they've slowly begun to weave their way into his heart. I'd be interested in seeing where that goes, if anywhere
Ulisa is offline   Reply With Quote