TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 01:30 PM   #105
kenshon
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by spike78a View Post
within the story itself cheetara wasn't leading lion-o on. her actions at face value may have made it seem that way but the character's intention was never to lead him on.
think the issue of who she (cheetara) was going to end up being with was something she was trying to sort out up to this point. and even if she knew from the start that tygra was who she really wanted i don't think the few moments she had with lion-o were indicative of her wanting to be lion-o.
i think she kissed him once on the cheek for good luck and she gave lion-o encouragement when he needed it. the few looks they gave each other could be interpreted many different ways. i think it was more that
lion-o thought there was something when there wasn't.
and if those few moments were signs that cheetara was starting to like
lion-o then again i don't think she trying to be slutty on purpose she just needed time to finally realize who she really wanted.
If that was the case what was the point of this supposed triangle relationship what is the meaning in her making a choice? The definition of a triangular relationship means that she would have too have feelings for both parties( since she is the object of affection in this case) and choose, it dosen't add up.The way u percieve this situation can't be called a triangle at all and it was one sided on Lion-o part so why would she have too make a choice if she knew Tygra was the one she loved this whole time? Listen to her diolouge with Tygra.I'm sorry from begging too end there was only 1 interpertion of her feelings or actions with Lion-o or Tygra would have no reason for his jealousy, if Tygra could see it why can't you? Cheetara intentional or not led Lion-o on there no other way to call it.
kenshon is offline   Reply With Quote