Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 06:52 PM   #123
kenshon
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilyjo View Post
I enjoyed this episode thoroughly! Even if I was pissed because I missed it's live airing due to my siblings.

Favorite bits were the Flashback, the fight and the make-up between Tygra and Lion-O.

I talked to a few people about Cheetara but I'm fine with it now. I don't think he's actually so much "betrayed" as feeling betrayed by his brother since he just stepped in while Cheetara gave Tygra a Thank-You kiss. I do agree that if she has genuine feelings for Tygra beyond friend/whatever it seems kind of a 'dick-move' for hints she's dropped before, but I don't wanna get into that. I look forward to see what they'll be doing with it actually.

And, I know you can't show gore on the show, but the way Panthro's arms looked when they disappeared makes me think his arms are floating in the Astral plane constantly beating Grune up

Speaking of that, Tygra's face when he saw Panthro was priceless.

Also while watching the show and screencapping things I saw a...very awkward frame. Gonna warn you now before you click it, it's an awkward frame of Cheetara. If I'm violating the rules by pointing this out, I'll remove the link to it D:

But yeah, it's just...Uh I don't know what to say
Did the elephant say he would be betrayed or feel betrayed? but we know its coming from Tygra but I don't think Tygra/Cheetara kissing is it that doesn't feel or should be betrayal when Lion-o said may the best cat win to Tygra. So finding out what that is right off the bat might not be the case we just know the betryal came or is coming after the bell tolled.
kenshon is offline   Reply With Quote