TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 10:50 PM   #133
theking
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pand3mix View Post
Your right, it doesn't work against what is good. Jealousy, greed, pride, these are all considered evil traits. Tygra showed a dark and ugly side that was actually a threat to Lion-o. So its not a suprise the sword worked.

I would like it if she picked her job. She is now a the high cleric, which is kind of like a monk. She has something more important to do then romance. I don't believe she she can do her job properly if she decides to go for Tygra and make the kind of commintment a relationship takes.
I agree with this, since if she kept her relationship with the two professional (without all the physical contact etc.) then there wouldn't be anything to fight about. Now that she has picked Tygra most likely Lion-O isn't gonna give a hoot about what she tells him, with all the supportive lines going in and out of his ear. We have to understand that he is still a teenager here, maybe if she hadn't rushed to make her choice he would have become a better choice than Tygra in the future but unless that's Mumm-ra making out with Tygra, I guess we'll never know
theking is offline   Reply With Quote