TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 06-11-2012, 01:04 PM   #296
Covenant
Thunder Kitty
Lioconvoy, although your Thundercats credentials seem impeccable, I am afraid that Alex is correct. Everyone that reads and comments on the board actually watches the show, buys the figures and some even buy the DVDs. You couldn't ask anyone for more support. I believe that gives them the right to express their opinions, whether everyone agrees with them or not. I think this forum allows people to vent their frustrations and maybe in a way they hope to communicate their feelings with the powers that be. Lioconvoy, I think you may want to avoid certain threads, particularly anything dealing with "ships" because that will really put you through the roof!

I myself have never been a hater of this series but I can tell you that what impressed me the most about the new Thundercats was the original storyline. Now that the series has almost completely lost direction I have lost interest. I still do not want it to fail nor do I wish ill on those who created it, I am sure that they are all wonderful people. I am extremely disappointed that I will not get to complete my 8" Classics and 6" figures because of the failure of Bandai and WB/CN. Even though I find my figures on the floor after a hot day (they seem to soften in the heat) it still bugs me that Lion-O and Tygra are towering over the other, small 'Cats without the rest of the team. I look in on the site hoping to see some news about new figures coming in the fall (which will prove me wrong BTW) but unfortunately that hasn't happened.