Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-13-2011, 07:30 PM   #897
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I was excited about the Steelers winning and know I don't care after I saw that ending. I rewatched it again after I was mad.

From a man perspective. Tygra has fought the feeling that he should be king, but he is not a lion. I think he was crushed when lion-o was born, so from there he wanted to beat him and prove he was the most worthy. He tried to kill him. I don't think tygra has deep feelings for cheetara. His feelings for her came out of jealousy. He saw it that cheetara was becoming closer, he didn't want to lose out to the last peice of thunderia. He lost the kingship, he was not about to lose her. This guy is a prince, he could have gone looking for her. I think if L/C didn't have something going on, I don't think tygra would have gone after cheetara.
episode 1 and 2 did show early attraction between Lion-O and Cheetara. Tygra already knew Cheetara was that Cleric.
The crew confirmed that the one who said "Cheetara!?" "She's a cleric!?" was Lion-O not Tygra, Tygra just suprised that she is still alive. Point is Tygra already knew that Cheetara was that paticular cleric, he could have flirted with her more before Lion-O does but it looked like cheetara never really answer his flirting otherwise they could have already been together early on before even Lion-O knows her, this agrees with the cheetara conflicted feelings theory.
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote