TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 10:52 PM   #5
Captn Cracka
Thunder Kitty
Scene 5

"Sure is warm in here, where ever here is", Lion-O thought to himself while slowly swinging back and forth from being suspended high in the air.

The room is silent except for a bubbling sound that is the only thing that can be heard by Lion-O. From within the sac he can not see a thing. He is surrounded by darkness.

The bubbling sound increases immensely and Lion-O can feel the temperature in the room increase as well. Lion-O then hears the sounds of gears moving and feels himself begin to lower. The lower he gets the higher the temperatures increase. Lion-O then comes to a jolting halt.

"Hang in there, kitty", Captain Cracker jokes and the laughter from his men echo through out the hall.

"Squwack Boil 'em in oil, Squwak"!! Captain Crackers feathered friend Polly instigates.

"Hold on polly, let us spy wit' ye eye what 'tis feline has to shout", Cracker replied. "Who ye be"? he questioned.

"Why don't you take this bag off of me so I can see who I am talking to", Lion-O replied.

"Not a problem laddie", Cracker answered while pulling a dagger from his belt. He then tosses it in the air, caught it mid toss and hurled it towards Lion-O. the dagger was on target and cut right through the top of the sac causing it to slide down the sides of Lion-O.

Lion-O looked behind him to see the dagger in wall, realizing what had just happened.

"Thanks, I think", Lion-O replied. Lion-O then looked down to see the bubbling sound he had been hearing coming from directly below him. The birds words should have been a hint to him. He was hanging above a pit of bubbling oil.

"Now cub, how does a wee one like ye come to own a trinket such as this? Family heirloom, perhaps", Cracker said.

"The Eye of Thundera is no mere stone you fool and you'll never know of its power. Evil can't channel its power let alone touch the sword". Lion-O replied.

Captain Cracker then reached behind his back his back pulling out the Sword of Omens from his belt.

"Ye mean 'tis sword right here"? Cracker said laughing. "Ye see kitty, I be not evil, I just be not a nice guy". Cracker said while flipping the sword in the air and catching it.

"But what ye said be intriguing me. Ye called it the Eye of Thundera. I've been to Thundera, collected a treasure of 2 but ye are far from that place. Fer ye to be knowin' 'bout it 'n fer ye to have these stones, ye must be a Thundercat. 'N a many a year ago, ye Thundercats stole me stone away from me in th' moniker of Mumm'ra". Cracker explained.

"I couldn't help but notice ye call me a fool, Thunderkitty. If I be a fool then why were ye th' one carelessly swin'in' th' stone 'o poseidon around on ye glove. Legend has it that that stone comes from th' trident 'o th' God himself. 'n ye who possesses it, controls th' power 'o th' gods. Enough power to take on any bein', no matter how powerful they may be. Enough power fer me to get my revenge on the one they call Mumm-Ra. Wit' th' strength 'o th' three stones combined no one gunna be able to stop me. Ye Thundercats 'n Mandora were no match fer th' power I possessed wit' only one". Cracker said.

"What?! What do you mean the Thundercats were no match for you"? Lion-O questioned fearful to hear the answer.

"Yarr did I forget to mention that ye Thunderkitty buckos lay deep in th' canyon below th' mountain in a tomb 'o rubble". Cracker answered.

"NOOO!!" Lion-O yelled in disbelief before dropping his head in sadness.

"Quick Pick, bring yerself to me", Cracker called out to one of his crewmen.

Quick Pick did not look like much to the eye. He was relatively small in comparison to the rest of the crew. He wore a hat and a cape draped down from his shoulders. He seemed like he would be more fragile and not much use in a fight. But a closer look would show you how he was beneficial. He did not have hands like the rest of them. He had slender two slender fingers that looked almost like they could be used as tuning forks. There was no lock Quick Pick could not access with these hands. He may not be of much use in battle but there is no treasure that he could not get to.

"Aye Captain", Quick Pick replied as he stood before Captain Cracker. Cracker then ripped a piece of his cape.

"You called the stone the Eye of Thundera, Thundercat. But an eye is only as good as what it can see" Cracker said tapping his metal finger top on his eye patch. He then wrapped the Eye of Thundera with the cloth, covering it completely.

"Just in case ye or th' sword give a go' to get tricky ye be knowin' the stones have a mind of there own", Cracker explained his actions.

"Huh", Lion-O said to himself as he questioned the meaning of Crackers words.

"See-Thru!!, set th' scanners to find traces 'o th' one they be callin' Mumm-Ra", Captain Cracker ordered.

"Aye Captain Cracker" See-thru, the crewman replied.

"I be believin' we may have somethin' th' scallywag may be wantin', Cracker said laughing as he raised Lion-O away from the scolding heat of the bubbling oil.

"Captain, we have found where we believe Mumm-Ra maybe located. We are receiving signals and power surges from an ancient technology even older the Jolly Rogers", See-Thru replied through the ships intercom.

Cracker replied,"Thrusters ta full and strike ye colors, ya bloomin' cockroaches. We's about to have some fun".

Last edited by Captn Cracka; 03-18-2012 at 11:11 PM..
Captn Cracka is offline   Reply With Quote