Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-31-2011, 11:58 PM   #2043
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamofEternia View Post
the whole choosing still doesn't make a whole lot of sense. but on a serious note, having cheetara choose so early in the series ruined the dynamic of the three of them. given the way her character was portrayed, i would think she would know better than to add fuel to the fire between the brothers. she shouldn't have chosen anyone IMHO due to her role as a cleric, which was very important to the king and his quest to restore their fallen kingdom. the way i see it now, she can't do her job effectively just for the fact that liono is now heartbroken. i would say the writers have written themselves into a big hole. i still think the romance subplot was highly unecessary.
If you think about it, it's highly unlikely they will only make the "reason" of her following him around that simple, Jelenic said a defenitive answer to it. So the answer must be something like the Cheetara SoO Conetion theories, They have been using the words choosing for a couple of episodes for both SoO and Cheetara and the brothers, that's one of the key I think. this choosing this is not as simple as it seems, there's a plot behind it that ties in with the triangle, otherwise the writers will not make annet tie the triangle and the plot with his propehices. And that's part of the reason the crew never really said anything about cheetara's feelings, because there's more than just feelings involved with both brothers, namely SoO Connections and Duty.
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote