Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2011, 02:20 PM   #45
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: C.I.A.D. @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Toy Fair 2011 Coverage is beginning to come in! Thanks to NIMBRatchet over at TFW2005, we now have info pertaining to G.I.Joe 2 - The movie is set for launch in 2013!

Mr. Brian Goldner (President & CEO/Hasbro) was addressing the 2011 Toy Fair Investor Event, discussing items from the upcoming Transformers: Dark Side of the Moon toys soon to be released. Here's what Brian had to say:

“In our own brands, we have Transformers: Dark of the Moon in July 1st. (G. I. Joe 2 coming in 2013)" he continued. "In Transformers if you stick with us on Monday night, we are going to show you much more of the movie and Michael is going to be here with you. But I thought to share with you a commercial you may have missed on the Superbowl. [trailer playing] Imagine what that’s going to look like in 3D.”

Yesterday, we reported that Latino Review had posted a short list of Directors for G.I.Joe 2. Now with the news of a 2013 release date, it's only a matter of time before we see movie themed toys.

Be sure to tune in all weekend long to your favorite G.I.Joe website, HissTank.com, for more News and Coverage from Toy Fair 2011!
Original Source: Toy Fair 2011: G.I.Joe Joe 2 Release Date - 2013 - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote