Community Rules Today's Posts Search

Thread: G.I. Joe News
View Single Post
Old 01-28-2011, 03:08 AM   #10
ThundeRSS
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Originally posted by: Shin Densetsu @ HissTank.com

Quote:
Sideshow Collectibles has updated their production blog with new images of Stalker! Here's more info:

Remember that the Exclusive Stalker 12-inch Figure will be available for Pre-Order through the Sideshow Newsletter on Thursday, January 27th, which is typically published between 2PM and 3PM (Pacific Time). For those of you who can’t wait to see the full reveal of this G.I. Joe collectible, we’re posting the product gallery and info a bit early (see below).

The Exclusive Stalker 12-inch Figure, which includes the Commando Sweater accessory will be priced at $124.99. A regular edition, without the extra accessory will also be available for Pre-Order and priced at $124.99. Remember, both versions of the Stalker 12-inch Figure will be sold on a first come, first served basis, and will have the FLEXPay option available as a payment choice when placing your Pre-Order. Make sure you log into your newsletter account on January 27th, 2011 to secure this piece for your collection.[Sign Up for the Sideshow Newsletter][Newsletter Login]

Check out all the images after the jump!
Original Source: Sideshow GI Joe Stalker Gallery - HissTank.com - G.I. Joe
ThundeRSS is offline   Reply With Quote