TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 01:29 PM   #609
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako Crab View Post
I knew I said I was done with this thread (or at least stormbringer), but . . . (goddammit)

Notice how that's all Cheetara putting herself out there? What did Lion-O ever do? Nothing. In real life, you're not going to keep putting yourself out there and making the first move and flirting with someone that never returns the affection. You end up feeling put-off. And eventually you realize that the person you're flirting with isn't really serious. And eventually you move on and find someone else.

You're all very good at analyzing Cheetara's actions, but tell me where in the first 13 episodes Lion-O ever flirted with Cheetara or gave her a kiss or a wink or held her hand a little too long.
I'll admit that the flashback and Tygra's confession in episode 13 really did come out of the blue (though even Lion-O noticed that Tygra was flirting with Cheetara way back in the first episode- and even Panthro noticed Tygra drooling once). But AT LEAST Tygra did say something finally. What's really out of the blue is how hurt Lion-O feels, because he never did anything to show that he had an interest in Cheetara. I'm sure he enjoyed being the object of her flirtations, and was upset when he realized that was coming to an end, but other than that- nothing.

So again- where in the first 13 episodes did Lion-O ever flirt with Cheetara?
I agree lion-o didn't say anything, but he thought it was a done deal when she kissed him on the cheek before the AP. Remember what panthera did to him.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote