TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 03-30-2012, 02:19 PM   #641
Big Snarf
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mako Crab View Post
Cheetara said she sends mixed signals. You disagree. And that's alright. Not even Lion-O believed it. But for the sake of argument, if we believe that Cheetara was intentionally flirting, and Lion-O never flirted back, then what's she supposed to think? He's not interested? Maybe this isn't the guy she wants? What's his deal? How long is she supposed to put herself out there, before she gives up waiting for him to make a move?
And that's only assuming she was flirting intentionally. If you guys have never received mixed signals, then you're very lucky. I've gotten mixed signals that were more than a simple kiss on the cheek, so to me it's completely understandable and believable. I've had a couple girls that wanted to model their new bikini or lingerie for me, only to find out that they thought it'd be okay since I was such a good "friend."
But at least you acknowledge that it's not 100% Cheetara's fault, and that Lion-O needs to share some of the blame too. So that's cool.

I can agree with this, and I do hope that after his trials, he gets over his little crush. Hope he can actually wish them well and mean it.

Who's Panthera? Is this someone from the original show?

And please, guys! Use the multi-quote!
No panthera isn't from the original. She was that tall female cat that was helping leo in ep 7
Big Snarf is offline   Reply With Quote