TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 03:26 PM   #5
Ravenxl7
Thunderian Commoner
The EoT set is kinda cute. Don't think I'll be getting it for myself, but depending on the recommended age it's approved for, I might get it for my nephew. Pass for now.

Panthro's arm armor is pretty cool, and while I see what they were trying to do with his expression, it really does just end-up looking like lipstick. I wonder how the 6" figure will look when they inevitably do the same for it. Pass.

Lion-O's new 4" figure is interesting. Looks like the new claw shield is based off of the old concept for the armor, rather than the one used in-show. Hopefully they'll correct that for the inevitable 6" version. Pass.

Mumm-Ra's 4" figure is actually pretty cool. I wasn't expecting the wings to be added, but it's a really nice touch. Hopefully they have plans to do something similar to the 6" scaled figure. Pass.

Deluxe Panthro and Slythe aren't too bad, for what they are anyways. I do like how they've incorporated Mumm-Ra's lantern into Slythe's gimmick. Hopefully that thing gets released outside of that set. I'm also hoping that Slythe get's a 6" figure at some point in the future. Pass on both.

4" scaled Claudus looks pretty cool. Since I doubt we'll ever see him made as a 6" figure, I'll most likely get this. The sculpt looks pretty good, and the articulation doesn't look like it'll be too hindered. Only thing really missing is the claw shield, but that's not a deal breaker. He's the only figure pictured here that I know I'll be getting.

Last edited by Ravenxl7; 11-18-2011 at 03:39 PM..
Ravenxl7 is offline   Reply With Quote