TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 01:18 PM   #104
omegabuck01
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenshon View Post
Jaga and Lion-o had a close relationship I can't bring myself to believe that Jaga would actually Ho-out Cheetara like that and think it would be beneficial too Lion-o were talking about Jaga the wise here it doesn't fit I hope he had no part in the way these events turned out can u imagine the devastation. I don't agree,her choice is justified but her actions not so much,even if she or we find that to be true what will it change she loves Tygra so u expect her to just turn that off if we discover Lion-o is the flower bearer we might get some conflicting emotions from her and we are back at square one Just let her be with Tygra and give us someone we havn't seen for Lion-o.
I'm not saying he ho-ed her out I'm saying she looked up to him thought of him as a father so she may have developed opinions about Lion-o that Jaga had such as believing in his abilitie even tho everyone else just sees him as a spoiled child. Lion-o has proven himself many times its just that his wisdom is overshadowed by everyones opinions. Its hard to be a good leader if everyone questions your orders.
omegabuck01 is offline   Reply With Quote