TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 12:17 AM   #141
Pand3mix
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcticfox View Post
This Week's Plot_ Tygra and Lion-O enter the Astral Plane to retrieve the stone, but encounter Mumm-Ra in the process. Grune and Panthro have their final duel. Cheetara finally chooses her beau.
Not being a smartass sorry. Yes I have watched gumball and regular show and of course the acid trip Adventure Time. but are we comparing Thundercats to those shows. If they continue this love crap/romance thing this is just a hoe baggin cheetara out. She wants Tygra fine... let her make that Brilliant move.
Umm, well you kind of are. My bad, it aired Friday and its Sunday. Sorry I didn't remember the summary word for word. I'm not comparing shows, but you said they wouldn't show something because its for kiddies. Which is why I brought up that example, cartoon network still amazes me in what they put in their show. Is Lion-O supposed to just roll over, if he had some actual feelings for her he isn't just going to drop it, that doesn't sound like a guy thing to do. I don't know if your a guy but as a girl I have never know a guy to just stop prusueing when he really likes a girl. And doesn't Tygra going to get a choice? He might decide his brother is more important then to jump right in a relationship with the girl he saw kissing his brother on the cheek. I highly doubt the love triangle is over.
Pand3mix is offline   Reply With Quote