TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 02:17 PM   #249
Alapan
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I am still trying to figure what happen with Cheetara. That seemed so out of character for her to kiss Tygra. You would think she would approach Lion-o first due to him taking it harder than Tygra.

How did she know what was going on? The Elephants forget everything and they give little clues.

It would be great writing in that is Mummra. Mummra use to be so awesome in the OS, they could barely beat him. I think this would not imply Mummra is gay. He is trying to get the stones and what better way to divide brothers than a women (no offense to the ladies). Mummra has been nothing so far. They wipe the floor with the kingdom and they can't beat the group.

I don't understand how anyone can say Lion-o has everything. Tygra has everything, he has beat his brother in everything they do. Tygra had the fathers love and the peoples love. Lion-o has Tech, wow that is a lot. Lion-o has no kingdom too, he has to build it from nothing.

I thought Cheetara liked Lion-o because he was different, not like the old guard (Tygra). He was fair and just. Lion-o showed mercy.

This first arch should be called the adventures of Tygra. Lion-o has not learn anything, he only learns from painful situations. He has shown no growth in the series imo.

I think any other cat that comes in and is a love interest for Lion-o cheapens the series. Cheetara is the only one for Lion-o.

I thought when the women cat that helped Lion-o on the ship, when Lion-o was Leo. That the relationship between them was a foreshodowing of Lion-o's relationship with Cheetara. It was like little hints until the kiss.

She encourage Lio-o, gave him kisses, and then the kiss.

One thing I have learn about the writers is they are very PRO TYGRA. He has learn nothing. He knows he is better than Lion-o in everything and he won the girl. Only way he learns is he loses cheetara to Lion-o.

If this series keeps going pro Tygra, I am done. Lion-o was one of my favorite character as a kid. I was ok if there was no relationship in this, but after cheetara held lion-o's hand and said they have each other, I thougth they were set in stone. I was actually happy.

Tygra the true lord of the thunder cats in the writer minds.
I completely agree that the writers made Thundercats pro-Tygra, but it's not wholly true. Don't get me wrong, my fave character is Lion-O and I would love to see Cheetara getting with Lion-O, not because I like the couple but because Cheetara had been leading Lion-O from the beginning, and that kinda makes me mad that she chose Tygra at the end, but the whole season has not been Pro-Tygra until the last two episodes where they really made Tygra stand out as the better and more powerful Thundercat. I think that the writers did so because in this season they wanted to show the watchers what Lion-O was like when he started out. The next season is probably going to be about Lion-O's growth, physically stronger and more skilled, and emotionally more mature. They are going to make the transition in Lion-O from the young, but worthy cub to the bad-ass King that he is meant to be. At least I hope so or I am done with the remake of Thundercats
Alapan is offline   Reply With Quote