TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 05:08 PM   #15
PussyCatDoll
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nekomen View Post
Native Son is going to focus on Tygra's nobility.
We've been previously told noble families have no tails.
Which would break down to Lion-O for Lion nobility, Tygra for tiger nobility, Panthro for Panther, Cheetara for Cheetah(conveniently, she's an orphan too). Kit and Kat have tails.
Native son will focus on Tygra's lineage which we saw foreshadowed previously and his ancestor released as the flier figure. This probably will cover how and why the Tigers live seperate from the other Thundercats, and what, if any, drama there was between the first Sword of Omens wielder and Tygrus. This probably includes why Tygra was adopted by Claudus. The thundercats king lineage is also supposed to remain as pure Lion bloods, so we may see something about that too that adds to Tygra's disdain at Lion-O being king.
I have a head cannon idea that Tygra is a lost prince of a fallen kingdom. In my fanfic idea that will probably be scrapped later, there was a sister kingdom to Thundera ruled by a tiger king or "Khan". The dominion's name was Tygralon hence Tygra's namesake. The kingdom was formed long ago when Tygus refuse to follow Leo and the animals so he made his own throne and declared himself a "Khan". Thus Tygra's royal lineage stems back to the first king, Tygus Khan. His mother was a queen who ran away after the kingdom's destruction from an servant's uprising of the animals (dogs, monkeys, reptiles) that foreshadows the fall of Thundera. Five years later, King Claudus meets the five-year old Tygra and his mother who live on their own. Moved by the young cub and that Lion-o was not yet born, King Claudus offer to adopt Tygra as a prince in which was difficult for his mother to give in. She watch how her son admires and looks up to King Claudus as a role model so she agrees and promise her son that they will reunite one sweet day.

Again this is a fan fiction idea. I need to write it all down one day.
PussyCatDoll is offline   Reply With Quote