Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 01:15 PM   #8
IndyCat
Thunderian Commoner
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexofThundera View Post
I believe his point is that you don't know that isn't a distributor case the seller picked up from an online retailer months ago and only now is he/she getting around to selling it's contents.

While I agree there are a few people that only seem to spew "The line is dead" around here I think for the most part nobody wants to see the line die. Stating facts doesn't make one negative. I am hoping the line continues but just 15 minutes ago I went to TRU on my lunch break and the majority of wave 1 is still hanging there, in the clearance isle, unable to move any product. Does that make me negative for reporting that?
No, but stating false information like this does....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kregermeister View Post
A few of us have Slithe already. Sadly the cases were ordered from e-tailers. Not headed to stores yet, stores like entertainment earth and Big bad toy store resold distributor cases to fans who preordered.
also, a gazillion people have "reported" that the lines are on clearance everywhere and somehow perceive speculation as fact that the toys are dead.....not like it needs to be pointed out, yet again. Instead of focusing on the negative I was looking at the positive.
IndyCat is offline   Reply With Quote