Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 05:01 PM   #13
Kregermeister
RANKINBASS!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndyCat View Post
whats your point? You DONT know they arent headed to stores. and as far as I know, no "e-tailors" recently had them and that they sold out long ago.

I swear to god people just WANT to see the Thundercats die...I am so sick and tired of all the negative speculation.
A few of the online guys had them and were selling them as of 2-3 weeks ago. If your refering to me wanting Thundercats to die, thats probably the funniest statement ive ever heard, considering id probably be in the top 5 biggest Thunderfans alive lol.

I didnt make the post to be offensive, I want to be positive but im also trying to be a realist dude. You seem to think im spreading false info with my statement "Not heading to stores yet".. ok well thats just about as false as you saying "Their coming" with no clear indication on what store this guy pulled the figure from the case from.

Its actually really clear that they arent headed to a store yet, as I stated because if physical stores are trying to clear out a Full Line of figures, they arent making room for more of them same, just because 1 new figure is in the asst. Just being a realist bro, thats all. Bandai screwed up. You have to understand the beast to accept the beast.
Kregermeister is offline   Reply With Quote