Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 06:57 PM   #17
Mongor
You got red on you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by englishw View Post
I believe that it is my duty as a fan to remain optimistic and enthusiastic for this line of toys right up until there is an official announcement from Bandai that it is done. Truth be told, we are only seeing rumors, symptoms, and speculation. Anyone who claims otherwise is not going by the facts, but trying to play detective and put the facts together to tell a story. Well, without authoritative word, that story is not told. The facts are circumstantial and I'm going to wait for the word of those involved. As a fan, I'm going to stay optimistic and I'm going to paint the brightest picture given the situation. If Bandai announces tomorrow that the line is cancelled, so be it. I'll have lived another day holding on to hope and being excited. If that happens a month from now, I got a month of that state. If the evidence ends up painting a different picture than the doomsday gloomers are saying now and the line does continue and we see the 6" Tygra, Slithe, and others hit brick-and-mortar stores, woohoo!

Don't play detective. Wait for the official word. Stay optimistic. Hope. We are the fans, we are the ones who should be optimistic.

Just my $0.02.
I agree. However, for the record,.... I don't like what I'm seeing. 'Nuff said.
Mongor is offline   Reply With Quote