Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 07-07-2011, 05:46 AM   #22
dolza_khyron
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by GK Punk View Post
I'm curious about that too. Ever since Wondercon when we learned that the twins are of a lower class of cat (hence the tails) and not royals like the rest of the characters.
so amputated tails = royal family? interesting choice. one would think that it'd be the other away around, only nobles would be allowed to have tails, but what ever. LOL!

still love the twins the most out of this series. LionO is pretty cool, and i can't believe i am saying this, SNARF is cool too! i love how they've done the entire series. it's purely wonderful they made snarf be so lifelike. they made everything look so plausible. for the first time ever, thundercats looks like something that could actually BE in the real world, rather then just a cartoon with a bunch of plot holes, bad acting, and forced, very forced dialog.

I'm going to enjoy this series for sure. i've enjoyed the random bits from the nine minutes, Still curious to see who the voices for the twins are, Kat sounds a lot like Ang from avatar? and kit sounds like some one i've heard before too, can't quite put the voice to a name yet though...
dolza_khyron is offline   Reply With Quote