TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 11:34 AM   #750
OmenBill
CyberGhost
Quote:
Originally Posted by Singe View Post
It will probably be more like he learns from everyone to become a more well rounded character.

Just for the sake of the series, I would like to see a Monarchy vs. Democracy clash. Something like Lion-O pushing the King title around against a cat clan that elects their leaders.
It's possible, but Lion-O did as far as we can tell win all the other cat's trials. Where as he couldn't win against the AP Tigra. I'm not saying he doesn't have things to learn from the other cats, but it seems like he still has more to learn in order to overcome whatever it is holding him back whenever these two clash. Plus it's that story like irony "sometimes you don't know enough about the people closest to you".

As for the Monarchy vs Democracy, it could be pretty interesting to see, but that sort of takes away from the way we've seen most of the cat people live which was under a monarchy. I don't know if they would change their leadership positions so quickly after they lost the Cat Kingdom, unless we're talking about a sub group that weren't a part of Thundera.
OmenBill is offline   Reply With Quote