TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 05-21-2012, 03:21 PM   #361
AnonymousIncognito
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chique View Post
You missed the entire point of what I said. Either that or you're trolling.
No, I pretty much got the entire point of your comment.

"His opinion on what makes a woman a woman is irrelevant and worthless. He is not a woman, he does not identify as a woman"
I understood your point that because a man is not a woman, a man's opinion on what makes a woman a woman is irrelevant and worthless. I then countered your point with one of my own citing the fact that the opinion of male art critics (to use one example out of many) is often considered quite worthwhile and relevant.

"I am not the only woman who is sick of hearing about breast size, and about how the perfect figure must be a replica of Jessica Beil or Halle Berry's figure."
I understood your point that certain women don't like hearing that other people find other women attractive and I countered it with an age old saying that rings true to this day.

"once again, HE doesn't have breast"
I understood your point that you obviously didn't pay attention when human anatomy was taught in school and I provided an educational explanation of the fact that men do in fact, have breasts.

Most of your point revolved around gender exclusion - that because a man is a man, he has no place to comment on how a woman looks. Like most of society, I simply disagreed with you.
The rest of your point dealt with the anatomically incorrect idea that men lacked breasts. I simply tried to fill in an education gap you seemed to have.
AnonymousIncognito is offline   Reply With Quote