Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 04:49 PM   #942
cmangund
Hardcore Lion-O + L/C Fan
Quote:
Originally Posted by L08e16o View Post
I hope they show flash backs of them.

That would be worse. Think your brother betrayed you then you realize it was cheetara. I don't see how that will help lion-o. The relationship will be about guilt.

I agree that tygra didn't want a relationship. He had all the time to talk to her. He got involved, because he was jealous of Cheetara flirting with lion-o. She goes to tygra.

That just sucks. If it goes that way, I don't see how lion-o can win. Only way I can see him being Cheetara is in tygra tells cheetara why he is was hurting.

If E14 starts with the next morning, then I don't see how there can be a triangle. They said lion-o will not but heads with tygra, that sounds like he is giving up.
The exact wortds was "The brothers will but heads less after 13 episodes"
So both of them will started to cool down in terms or arguing not one of them, but both sides of the brothers. But Cheetara's feelings for Lion-O is not a lie, so the guilt part is just one way to push it up. As for the twist it is just a prediction from the reviewer. The point is the reviewer also thinks the triangle is far from over.

As for making pumyra attracted to Lion-O or both Loin-O and Tygra, it is not that simple, this will also help Cheetara and Lion-O realizes their feelings more. As I said before, one thing for sure they will not kill either ships. As long as no ships are being killed, then there is a good chance Lion-O/Cheetara will reach 100% hookup.
cmangund is offline   Reply With Quote