Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-04-2012, 10:00 PM   #3074
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
I'll address this in more detail now that I have the minutes to do it. I know this moved a couple pages forward and it will keep adding before I reply again, but I want to say this.

So we both have high-pressure jobs, people's lives can change because of our decisions and we are responsible for both personal security and money gain or losses for our bosses as well. Difference: you have a billion dollar case and work for the government, my biggest never saw the better side of a hundred, being modest like that, and I work in the private sector.

We agree that we both still fall short in comparison to Lion-O. We may end up agreeing that he has more in his plate than all of us in this board together.

How does that make an opinion rate higher than other? They are opinions, after all. And 3000+ messages later, I still believe you're making Lion-O a disservice.
I disagree.

Yes they are opinions, I respect yours.

What I am saying is you should not expect him to get over it so fast.

Look at all the young athletes making millions, they have great pressure on them. Most end up broke.

I am saying lion-o needs support and as of now, he will have none.

You can lean on your husband or your kids can pick you up. I am lean on the person I am with and she can lean on me.

I am older than lion-o too, I am seasoned. If I was his age, I would fail at my job. There is so much policy I need to know.

Lion-o will become a great king or mummra will win. Cheetara was the one bright spot in his life, as of now it seems gone.
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote