TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 09-04-2011, 11:19 PM   #1
PANTHRO HOOO
Thunderian Commoner
I can't remember life before thundercats. I was born in 1982. I watched the tc movie so many times its rediculous. When the new series was anounced I was excited and skeptical. First thought Lion-O looks like a punk panthro doesn't look half as cool sword of omens shouldn't change and its probably gonna be a complete rip off because companies are lazy and so many stories are already written here. Then came the first episode.

After episode one I was thinking wow mabye the story is gonna be almost completely new. I mean there not from another planet and that pissed me off but at least I will get a new story. Seeing things like Lynxo and the Berbils body partaking in the pile of tech was real cool and made me think there's gonna be plenty of things to bring back old memories in the future. Still not in love with how lion-o and panthro look or the sword but the shows worth watching.

Now my impression after episode 7. I can't believe how good this show is. The stories are way better than the old series. Hell I even like how lion-o is drawn now that I'm used to it and Mumra looks amazing especially in episode 7 in his new forms. The Thundercats are aliens again wich opens up a lot of things I thought were out of the question. I'm amazed that the new characters are coming in so early. I mean companies revamp series to be lazy not create something new and awsome right? But this is no new vultron no he-man remake this is Thundercats 2011. The only cartoon I'm anxious to watch weekly as a grown ass man. So I'll be watching this show hopefully for years to come with a deluxe sword of omens in my hands wishing they made panthro look like panthro.
PANTHRO HOOO is offline   Reply With Quote