TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 09-10-2011, 11:10 AM   #6
Lion O of savannah
TruthJusticeHonorLoyalty
I am with you guys. Born in 1981, I liked the original show. I know it had some cheesy bits to it from time to time, but looking back at the show then and comparing it to the crud on tv today for kids, I am blessed to have watched the original. At least between cheesy bits, the cartoon taught us morals as children. Along with transformers and gi joe this line up was unstoppable on Saturday mornings. The new show bring me back to my childhood. I love the short intro, and when Lion O starts with extending the sword of omens I get goosebumps. My cousin and I act like little kids when the show come on, I eat a bowl of cinnamon toast crunch and he eats milk and cookies, something we both did growing up watching the original show. I am thrilled by my new figure collection, (thanks Bandai) and after the first 8 episodes I have to say that I am hooked once again, I am hooked to this show and have the same giddyness the closer it gets to the end of the week for the next episode, just as I did when I was younger. I will be waiting patiently for the next batch of new episodes because I know it will be worth the wait.
Lion O of savannah is offline   Reply With Quote