TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 05:45 PM   #118
Pand3mix
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj7000 View Post
maybe tension wasnt the right word. She didnt want to casue a distraction for what liono needed to do. Personal feelings I would think are less of a priority for the group up until this point. Liono got everything he needed to get now, she can pull back and express her true feelings
My problem isn't the fact that she might've made her big choice, though we should all be careful of assuming what that choice was. The show isn't over and until the words are actually spoken that she is Tygra girlfriend I don't want to jump the gun. Partially cause I don't like that pairing. I will say, the battle was won not the war. So no matter how you look at it, it still wasn't an appropriate place or time. Panthro has no arms. And Lion-o has only accomplished a fraction of what he needs to do. The town is in shambles.

Further more, I just personally feel that the battle ground isn't time for romance. They all need to work together. Lion-o who obviously liked cheetara is going to be distracted by that pain. I also think to a level Tygra will now feel the need to protect her against any harm and it can be seen as another wedge between the brothers. How won't it be a distraction when the trust was further bruised by her choice. I don't think it was appropriate as a choice at the moment if her concern was not distracting the group. It was selfserving :l. If she was smart she will put off all relationships of that nature until they get closer to or after they defeat Mumm-Ra
Pand3mix is offline   Reply With Quote