TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 07:41 PM   #30
NinSage
Thunder Kitty
1. Nice to see the Grune/MummRa returning.
2. The Tygra/Cheetara flashbacks were extraordinarily heartwarming. Really enjoyed that.
3. I'm very worried about Tygra and the whole Lion-O/Cheetara thing.

As Yasraina knows, Tygra is the man and my favorite character. I'm worried that his character is becoming that of a foil. In other words, he isn't so much a protagonist as much as a method of illustrating what great protagonists the rest of the 'Cats are. He is being shown as jealous and bitter and unworthy of that which he desires (Cheetara and the role as Lord of the Thundercats).

I'm OK with Cheetara and the sword choosing Lion-O. But I'm sad to see that Tygra was once worthy of Cheetara's affection (the flashbacks) but now has been soured over time and responds with anger and jealousy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCopperkid View Post
dont worry tygra may do something in the heat of the moment but he will unite with his brother to defeat mumm-ra!
I think this is probably correct. But I hope that "settles" things. Cuz otherwise, if the Lion-O/Tygra friction continues, us Tygra fans might be very sad.... cuz let's face it, Lion-O is not going to be surpassed on his own show. And I would hate to see Tygra "quit" the team for any number of episodes or, even worse, join Grune or some such thing.
NinSage is offline   Reply With Quote