TFW2005HisstankThundercatsTokuNationToyark
Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums

View Single Post
Old 04-08-2012, 08:56 PM   #117
Lunchie
Thunder Kitty
Some people may call me on my Lion-O love influencing my reactions to these episodes.
Like "Oh, you don't like Tygra, well if Cheetara got together with Lion-O at the end of episode 13 you wouldn't be complaining" Unfortunately, that's does ring with some truth. If she did, it would be a relationship based on the past episodes providing spaced out instances of their development. I am sorry, but the flashbacks were not enough justification.

However, if the same instances occurred only flipped (Lion-O for Tygra) the complete flip in judgement, priorities, and actions, would still seem rather un-becoming of her character. I would probably still be knocking her for choosing to surrender to "save" Lion-O versus keeping her and Tygra alive

As for the Tygra and Cheetara relationship, some people say "She was just being sisterly, or comforting. Lion-O shouldn't have read that much into it." I challenge them with this:

Take every instance of this love triangle and gender swap it. What if Cheetara, a man, was acting the way SHE did with a Girl Lion-O (the exact same, motion for motion, word for word) Not to make assumptions, but I think more people would come out in defense of Lion-O and condemning Man-tara. What do you think?
Lunchie is offline   Reply With Quote