Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 01-01-2012, 01:09 AM   #2049
AdamofEternia
Thunder Kitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balgus82 View Post
well he's the crown prince. the heir. maybe she was assigned because she was (other than Jaga) the best cleric.

as for her being more open with Lion-O than Tygra, that's an excellent point. But my idea was that she was a little shy with Tygra. Sometimes (speaking from real life experience) it's a lot easier to talk to and interact with people you're not interested in than it is with people you are.
no offense but aint no way in hell she was shy because if she was then she wouldn't have done half the things she did with liono. i clearly remember her kissing him on the cheek, pressing herself on his back, holding his hands, whispering in his ears etc. i could go on but the point im trying to make is shy girls don't do these things, especially to people they don't know. okay lets say she is shy towards tygra, then her doing those things to liono was intentional because since she is shy, if she would have acted the same way to tygra, it would mean to tygra that she is interested. i hope im making some kind of sense because at times i can't seem to clearly write down what im thinking.
AdamofEternia is offline   Reply With Quote