Go Back   Thundercats.ws > Thundercats Forums
Community Rules Today's Posts Search

View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 07:35 PM   #76
L08e16o
Survivor of the Anointment Trials
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexofThundera View Post
Your honesty is commendable. I have been a fan of Thundercats since I was a child. No other "fictional universe" has my heart like Thundercats does, and even I have to admit that there have been moments during this NS that I have wished it wouldn't have been rebooted. Its hard to see something you love so much be so mistreated. It reminds me of how I felt watching the American Godzilla being the TOHO Godzilla fan that I am.

Truth be told I have never liked the way WB has handled the line and it would seem Thundercats has further ended up in the wrong hands as far as toys and writers go. I just can't see a true die hard Thundercats fan like the writers of the NS say they are turning Tygra into a freakin Transformer.

They practically give this Soul Sever his own episode, yet only give us like 6 minutes of screen time for the Driller and destroy him as well.... Good job guys.

Still I remain hopeful.

Sorry for ranting guys.
I feel you on this.

TCats holds a special place in my heart. Only the first Voltron and Robo tech would be next.

They had to upstage tygra.

It was not so much that the driller didn't get that much time, but what was the purpose of the SS. I felt like this was one of those Naruto fillers when the anime had to wait on the Manga.

This is not WB, this is all MJ. The original writer for the TCats didn't like MJ's work and ask WB to bring in writers from the OS.

Last edited by L08e16o; 06-04-2012 at 09:18 AM..
L08e16o is offline   Reply With Quote